To be able to overcome the global, ecological and societal crisis we need convincing models worldwide showing how to step into a culture of peace encompassing a new orientation in all areas of human life: a new ecology and technology are needed in the same way as an orientation for love and sexuality, for communication and community, for research and consciousness.
This introductory week is meant to give an insight into the essential project areas and the questions of our basic research:
- What means “System change for a future without war”
- Why is it important to create concrete models for the future ?
- What is the global impact of a model ?
- What is the Global Campus?
- What is the ecological concept of Water Retention landscapes ?
- What is a Healing Biotope ? What is the meaning of healing for the individual and the world ?
- How to develop future communities?
- Why are the human themes of trust, cooperation, solidarity, home, love, sexuality, partnership in the center of peace work taught and studied in Tamera?
The following projects of Tamera will be presented:
Permaculture and Ecology, Testfield Solar Village, Grace and the Movement for a Free Earth, Global Campus, Aldeia da Luz
Studying in groups and individually, films, speeches/lectures, participating in the work in the ground of Tamera, excursions, experiencing the joy of community life.
Warmly welcome! The Guest-Team
Language: German and English
Directed by: a team of Tamera coworkers
Seminar Fee: 250,- Euros
Price for Portuguese participants: 175,- Euros
Youth price: 175,- Euros
Lodging & board: 175,- Euros
Price for Portuguese participants: 105,- Euros
Youth price: 105,- Euros
Acommodation: dormitories or large shared tents
An apartment in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Food: vegan full board
Arrival and departure: On the day before / after the seminar.
Registration: office(at)tamera.org or +351 - 283 635 306