Please register in advance by telephone or e-mail and confirm your arrival. Please send your traveldates as early as possible by telephone or email in order to enable us to organize your pick up and to receive you well.
Accommodation in Tamera is in dormitories / communitarian lodging places and during summertime also in large tents.
You may ask for rooms in the Guest House and our wood huts with 4 beds (surcharge – please ask for details).
Parents who want to come with their children are kindly asked to contact us beforehand as to find out when this is possible. For your first visit to Tamera we recommend to participate without children.
- warm Sleeping bag, because also in summer nights might be cold
- towel, pillow (if needed), a torch
- possibly own tent with camping mat and sheet,
- warm cloths for colder evenings
- depending on the season rain clothes and good walking shoes
- We kindly ask you to only bring biodegradable cosmetics, which are free from animal testing (also available in our Tamera Shop).
- Internet and Wlan is available. If needed, bring adapters for plugs, for example for your laptop, because we only have European standard plugs.
- Mattresses are provided in our accommodations. If you want a possibility to lie down or sleep outside the tents please bring a camping mat.
- Electric hairdryers are not permitted.
- Pets/animals cannot be brought along to Tamera!
our kitchen serves vegan full board
We advise you to search or offer your interest to or from Tamera online via www.mfz24.de.
For final destination you find “Odemira” in the dropdown menu. Under “Kommentar” you can write details to your journey and name: Tamera
One can choose whether you want to be called or mailed. Your entry can always be easily adapted and modified at any time – stops on your travel can be indicated, too.
This information reaches everyone interested in a lift and those who offer to take somebody along. Enjoy finding each other!
Overnight accomodation in Lisbon and Faro:
You can easily get from the airport into the historic city of Lisbon by “Aeroshuttle”. There you find many reasonably priced accommodations.
For Istanance the: Lisbon Calling Hostel
Rua de SĂŁ o Paulo NÂ° 126. 3Â° D
Tel.: 00351 21 343 23 81
Cheap and good hotels you can find in the city center, which is a 15min walk from the station, and close to the station.