Animals & Introduction
This 10-day seminar will offer you an introduction to the Healing Biotopes Plan, insight into the foundational ideas and the different areas of our work – from technology to spirituality, from global peace work to sexuality and love. This course will have a special emphasis on our work with animals, and you’ll receive an introduction into our approach to nonviolent cooperation and spiritual communication.
“I can imagine a world – because it has always existed – in which human beings and animals enter into a covenant and live together in peace and harmony, a world that day by day is transformed by the magic of love, a world that is free from death. This is not a dream.”
This seminar will be guided by two of our elders and other community members that are connected to the work with animals. In the mornings, we’ll dive into questions such as: What is the contribution of animals in the sacred alliance of life? What are their qualities? What do they show us? How can we cooperate with them? What is authentic contact?
In this sense, animals are our teachers. We’ll share from our living research in Terra Deva, our department for spiritual ecology, where we’ve long explored interspecies communication; trustful contact and cooperation with plants, animals and all beings. You’ll get to know some of the essential prospects for a possible new culture of trust and cooperation that have emerged in our decades of research.
We’ll do practical work with and for the animals. We’ll form groups that dive deeper into contact with the animals that live with us. We’ll also explore cooperation with wild animals, like wild boars, as well as with animals that are often considered pests, such as rats. We’ll have a day trip with all our dogs – and other exceptional experiences!
In the afternoons, we’ll look into the basic thoughts of the Healing Biotopes Plan and the main areas of Tamera: What is peace work? What are Healing Biotopes? How can people live together in truth and trust? You’ll get a first glimpse into the experience of community life.
- the “Healing Biotopes Plan,” or why, despite global catastrophes unfolding, we still see a possibility for global healing
- what a “Healing Biotope” is
- our research findings in community, sexuality, love and partnership, in spirituality, art and healing, in cooperation with all beings
- contact with beings that do not speak our language, while inquiring about the intelligence and unity of all life
- the qualities of the animals and your very own connection to them
- a life where animals are our cooperation partners.
The program will be composed of:
- presentations and Q&A sessions with different wisdom holders from the community
- studying together, exploring thoughts and experiences that inspire us
- guided tours and visits to special departments, e.g. our Children’s Place, Solar Test Field and Water Retention Landscape
- spaces for deeper conversation and community building among the participants
- experiencing community building with forum
- time in nature for contemplation and connection, partly with animals that live in Tamera
- hands-on work for the animals
- exercises to experience connectedness and true contact
- inviting dreams
- participating in events for the whole community, e.g. our Sunday matinee, the Ring of Power and Political Cafes.
We ask everybody who wants to come to Tamera to join a webinar about our guidelines relating to Corona. You can sign up for one of our webinars in the registration page. If you have questions or concerns about this please don’t book a flight before attending.
Sliding Scale from
€750 to €1310
(including seminar fee, board & accommodation)
Please consider applying for or donating to our solidarity fund if you can’t pay the lower end of the sliding scale or want to support others.
Dormitories or own tent.
A room in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Vegan full board
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the course begins and depart the day after the course finishes.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring children to this course.