Special Emphasis on Love & Sexuality
This 7-day seminar will offer an insight into the foundational ideas and the different areas of our work in Tamera – from ecology to spirituality, from global peace work to love and sexuality. You’ll be introduced to the vision of the Healing Biotopes Plan which is the basis of our work in holding inner and outer peace as a cultural good.
This seminar will be guided by a team of three community members including some members of Tamera’s Love School. You’ll get to know some of what we believe is essential to building a culture of trust and cooperation, exploring insights that have emerged through our decades of research. We will approach the work of Tamera from the angle of the Love School, looking at some of our project’s core questions: What makes love last? In what conditions can human beings live with an open heart? What can create sustainable peace on Earth and how is that related to sexuality and love?
As an introduction week, this seminar is designed to provide an overview about the holistic approach of Tamera with a stronger focus on love and sexuality than in other Intro Weeks. It is not a love school and doesn’t include spaces for deeper individual processes and experiences, but it can serve as a preparation for participating in a love school in the future.
- what we mean when we say “Healing Biotope” and the “Healing Biotopes Plan”
- the history and evolution of the Tamera community
- some of our research findings in the areas of community, sexuality, love and partnership, spirituality, art, healing, cooperation with all beings, raising children, ecosystem restoration, regenerative autonomy, and economy
- our outreach work for global peace work and building a planetary community
The program will be composed of:
- presentations and Q&A sessions with different community members
- visits to particular departments, e.g. our Children’s Place, Solar Test Field and Water Retention Landscape
- spaces for deeper conversation and community building among participants
- creative and spiritual exercises
- participating in events for the whole community, e.g. our Sunday matinee, the Ring of Power and Political Cafes.
Sliding Scale from
€690 to €1140
(including seminar fee, board & accommodation)
Please consider applying for or donating to our solidarity fund if you can’t pay the lower end of the sliding scale or want to support others.
Once you have filled out the registration form, we will send you an email with instructions on how to pay.
Please pay the full amount in advance.
If you are not able to pay the full amount in advance, please note that in order to confirm your registration, at a minimum, you must pay a non-refundable registration fee of €160.
Dormitories, own tent, or own van.
A room in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Vegan full board
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the course begins and depart the day after the course finishes.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring children to this course.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring pets to this course.