This 7-day seminar will offer you an insight into the foundational ideas and the different areas of our work – from technology to spirituality, from global peacework to sexuality and love. You'll also get an introduction to the Healing Biotopes Plan, the global peace plan at the heart of our growing international network. We invite you to get to know this vision and lived reality and engage with it. We're happy for everyone who wants to collaborate towards humane system change.
The seminar will be guided by a team of 2 or 3 community members. For many participants, our Introduction Week is a first, and sometimes life-changing, community experience. You'll get to know some of the essential prospects for a possible new culture of trust and cooperation that have emerged in our decades-long research.
You will explore:
- The “Healing Biotopes Plan,” or why, despite global catastrophes unfolding, we still see a possibility for global healing.
- What a “Healing Biotope” is.
- The history and evolution of the Tamera community.
- Our research findings in community, sexuality, love and partnership, in spirituality, art and healing, in cooperation with all beings, as well as in ecosystem restoration, regenerative autonomy and economy.
- Our education program – from raising children and the “School of Hope” to peaceworker training for adults.
- Our outreach work – in media and publishing, in global peacework and in building a planetary community.
The program will be composed of:
- presentations and Q&A sessions with different leaders of the community
- guided tours and visits to special departments, i.e. our Children's Place, the Solar Test Field and the Water Retention Landscape
- spaces for deeper conversation and community building among the participants, i.e. sharing circles or men and women circles
- morning offers, such as gardening, Yoga or Qi Gong
- creative and spiritual exercises
- participating in events for the whole community, i.e. our Sunday matinée, the Ring of Power and Political Cafés.
A team of community members from Tamera will guide you through these days.
Please contact us at office(at)tamera.org for a place on our waiting list or sign up for one of our other courses.
Total Cost (including board and accommodation):
Adult Price: €625
Youth Price: €460
Portuguese Scholarship Fund:
For Portuguese nationals living in Portugal, we offer a sliding scale from €350 to €625 for the total cost (find out more). When you sign up online, please let us know how much you can pay within this range.
Dormitories, large shared tents, or your own tent.
A space in a shared wooden hut or a room in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Vegan full board
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the course begins and depart the day after the course finishes.
Please note that it is not possible to bring children to this course.