We invite community builders, peace workers and activists in the areas of love and sexuality, and researchers in inner and outer system change for a 10-day Love School in Tamera. Integrating love and Eros as sacred energies into a community-based model of life is a core part of Tamera’s strategy for healing. Join us in exploring this emerging culture!
The way we deal with our longings and wounds deeply influences our relations to each other and our planet. We recognize the core issues of love and sexuality as global issues with political implications, as they concern everyone and are often unspoken driving forces behind our behavior. The way we express our loving and erotic beings is informed by societal structures which, in many cases, are based on separation and fear. Staying unconscious in these seemingly “private” issues perpetuates the system of violence that is dominant in our world. In Tamera we’re building a social model based on trust and the truthful expression of our life impulses.
We want to use this time to look into different aspects concerning the healing in love and sexuality.
- the historic imprint and capitalist logic that steers our current culture of fear
- the vision of a vital peaceful culture where love and Eros are embedded in community
- the wider spiritual and intellectual frame that embeds healing in love and sexuality in Tamera’s work
- the universality of love and Eros, and their potential as fuel for global revolution.
This program will include:
- inspiring presentations and Q&A sessions with members of Tamera’s Love School
- regular forum work, and other intimate spaces dedicated to transparency, revelation and insight
- creative, spiritual and experiential spaces and activities
- time to connect with other seekers on the journey of healing in love and sexuality.
Tamera’s work has largely focused on the relation between men and women as a particularly wounded relation under patriarchy. This doesn’t define any format of how love and sexuality should be lived. All gender expressions, all sexual orientations and all forms of relating are warmly welcome. When we speak of free love and free sexuality, we aim toward a culture where love and sexuality are free from fear, violence and lies.
This course will be held by a team from Tamera’s Love School.
How to join?
To apply for this Love School, please fill out the application form no later than April 1. You will receive a response about your participation no later than April 30.
July 5 – July 14, 2022
July 5 – July 14, 2022
- We ask you to have completed an on-site Introduction Week in Tamera, and recommend having also done an online course.
- To apply for this Love School, please fill out the application form no later than April 1. You will receive a response about your participation no later than April 30.
If you have questions or concerns about our guidelines relating to Corona you can sign up for one of our Zoom calls in the registration.
April 1, 2022
Sliding Scale from
€750 to €1310
(including seminar fee, board & accommodation)
Please consider applying for or donating to our solidarity fund if you can’t pay the lower end of the sliding scale or want to support others.
If you cancel your participation to a course 2 weeks or less before the start of the program, we ask for a cancellation fee of €100.
Dormitories or own tent.
A room in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Vegan full board
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the course begins and depart the day after the course finishes.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring children to this course.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring pets to this course.