Special Emphasis on the Tamera Landscape Temple
This 7-day seminar will offer you an insight into the foundational ideas and the different areas of our work in Tamera from ecology to spirituality, global peace work to love and sexuality. You’ll be introduced to the Healing Biotopes Plan vision, which is the basis of our work in holding inner and outer peace as a cultural good. We invite you to get to know our work on making the Healing Biotopes Plan a lived reality. This Introduction Week has a particular emphasis on exploring Tamera’s spiritual landscape temple – MarIsis – and sharing our research findings on ancient peace knowledge – what we refer to as the Prehistoric Utopia.
This seminar will be guided by a team of community members who are involved in creating the MarIsis Landscape Temple and researching the sacred relation of humans with the Earth.
For many participants, our Introduction Week is a first, and sometimes life-changing, insight into Tamera’s work and philosophy. You’ll get to know some of what we believe is essential to building a culture of trust and cooperation, insights that have emerged through our decades of research.
In this Intro Week we’ll approach the work of Tamera from the angle of the MarIsis Landscape Temple, looking at some of our project’s core questions: How can the world that has created us and the world that we create come together again? How can we build a Healing Biotope through listening to the Earth and all creatures? What does it mean to protect land in cooperation and communication with all beings and life forces? What is the Stone Circle? What are Power Places and which role do they play in the emergence of culture?
- what a “Healing Biotope” and the “Healing Biotopes Plan” is
- the history and evolution of the Tamera community
- our research findings in community, sexuality, love and partnership; in spirituality, art and healing; in cooperation with all beings and raising children, as well as in ecosystem restoration, regenerative autonomy and economy
- our outreach – in global peace work and in building a planetary community.
The program will be composed of:
- presentations and Q&A sessions with different community members
- visits to particular departments, e.g. our Children’s Place, Solar Test Field and Water Retention Landscape
- spaces for deeper conversation and community building among participants
- creative and spiritual exercises
- being in and listening to the land of Tamera, and visiting different Power Places
- participating in events for the whole community, e.g. our Sunday matinee, the Ring of Power and Political Cafes.
Sliding Scale from
€690 to €1140
(including seminar fee, board & accommodation)
Please consider applying for or donating to our solidarity fund if you can’t pay the lower end of the sliding scale or want to support others.
Once you have filled out the registration form, we will send you an email with instructions on how to pay.
Please pay the full amount in advance.
If you are not able to pay the full amount in advance, please note that in order to confirm your registration, at a minimum, you must pay a non-refundable registration fee of €160.
Dormitories, own tent, or own van.
A room in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Vegan full board
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the course begins and depart the day after the course finishes.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring children to this course.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring pets to this course.