This 7-day seminar will offer you an insight into the foundational ideas and the different areas of our work – from technology to spirituality, from global peace work to sexuality and love. You’ll also get an introduction to the Healing Biotopes Plan vision, the political and spiritual basis of our work toward inner and outer peace as a cultural good. We invite you to get to know this vision.
This particular introduction week will be hosted by community members that work in the area of healing; nurses, a body-therapist, doctors, a midwife and a nutritionist. You’ll get to know some of the essential elements of our work in creating a healing culture of trust and cooperation; insights that have emerged through our decades-long research.
- what a “Healing Biotope” and the “Healing Biotopes Plan” is
- the history and evolution of the Tamera community
- our research findings in community, sexuality, love and partnership, in spirituality, art and healing, in cooperation with all beings and raising children, as well as in ecosystem restoration, regenerative autonomy and economy
- our outreach work – in media and publishing, in global peace work and in building a planetary community.
The program will be composed of:
- presentations and Q&A sessions with different community members
- guided tours and visits to special departments, e.g. our Children’s Place, Solar Test Field and Water Retention Landscape
- spaces for deeper conversation and community building among the participants
- morning offers
- creative and spiritual exercises
- participating in events for the whole community, e.g. our Sunday matinee, the Ring of Power and Political Cafes.
Sliding Scale from
€690 to €1140
(including seminar fee, board & accommodation)
Please consider applying for or donating to our solidarity fund if you can’t pay the lower end of the sliding scale or want to support others.
Once you have filled out the registration form, we will send you an email with instructions on how to pay.
Please note that in order to confirm your registration, at a minimum, you must pay a non-refundable registration fee of €160.
Dormitories, own tent, or own van.
A room in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Vegan full board
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the course begins and depart the day after the course finishes.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring children to this course.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring pets to this course.