“Global Revolution & the Healing of Love”
A profound journey into the inner, social and political dimensions of love and sexuality towards a regenerative and peaceful culture.
Our 5-week online course allows you to explore the inner system change in community, love and sexuality, and offers an introduction to our vision of – a world in which love can naturally be free of fear. We will study why working on a holistic new model for love is not just a personal topic but a political one – how the ability to love is the fuel for a deep form of activism, and how love requires a whole new culture to blossom and endure.
March 20, 2024
Research area: Love and sexuality
Type of learning: Share knowledge
Sliding scale from €120–€300
To enquire about further reductions, especially for Portuguese nationals and people from the Global South, please fill out our application form and wait for our reply.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to explore pathways for a paradigm shift in love and sexuality
- Anyone unwilling to accept violence and oppression as a part of our culture
- Community Builders
- Activists & peace workers
What you’ll learn?
- How the development of healthy communities is a necessary foundation for healing love
- How patriarchy, capitalism and fascism endure by perpetuating fear within individuals and the collective
- How fear in love, which comes up as jealousy and possession, is a historical process and part of our collective trauma
- How belief systems and interpersonal patterns within us underpin systems and dynamics on the outer
- How love and sexuality call to be anchored in the greater universal streams from which they originate
In this interactive learning adventure, we are drawing on our research experience in the following 4 units of the study material:
- Community Building: A necessary basis for healing love
- Freeing Love from Fear: A key element in system change
- Free Sexuality and Partnership: Complementary, not contradictory
- Reuniting Religion and Eros: Redefining the sacred
The study material incorporates videos of interviews from Tamera’s Global Love School, inspiring essays, interactive study assignments, assembled in an online learning platform where you can share insights and engage with fellow students. We will offer a welcome call and webinars at the end of each study unit, where you can ask your questions to community members at Tamera and interact with them live. The webinars will be held interactively via Zoom on:
- Thursday March 21, 17:00-19:00 (UTC+1/WEST)
- Thursday March 28, 17:00-19:00 (UTC+1/WEST)
- Thursday April 4, 17:00-19:00 (UTC+1/WEST)
Freeing Love from Fear
- Thursday April 11, 17:00-19:00 (UTC+1/WEST)
Free Sexuality and Partnership
- Thursday April 18, 17:00-19:00 (UTC+1/WEST)
Reuniting Religion and Eros
The webinars will be recorded and available on the study platform.
After course support
- Free access to resources for further study
- Study platform will continue to be open indefinitely and allow you to exchange with fellow students
I am deeply grateful for all the course teachers, for their presence, joyfulness, willingness to answer all our questions with their own experiences so honestly, for giving useful guidance on cooperating with the divine world, I am staying with the idea of being anchored, open hearted and connected.
– Johanna Berger
The most challenging and important lesson for me is acknowledging the inner work and responsibility for what we attract in our lives by the awareness of our inner state and by trying to act on/from it, is the beginning of the transformation of the actual state of the human being, and that by the work of self-transformation we can contribute to share and co-create the new field of information that can be spread as a global healing energy.
– Dina Oliveira
Understanding that my own pain and negativity is not a private, personal situation. It is part of the morphogenetic field of the violent patriarchy. That understanding is giving me the courage to better face my inner negativity. I understand that it’s part of a whole and if I work through my conditioning, I can contribute to positive change on the planet.
– Francie Allen