Introduction to Tamera
Special Emphasis on Cooperation with Animals
This 12-day seminar will offer you an introduction to the Healing Biotopes Plan and an insight into the foundational ideas and different areas of our work – from technology to spirituality, from global peace work to sexuality and love. This course will have a special emphasis on our work with animals, and you’ll receive an introduction into our approach to nonviolent cooperation and spiritual communication.
“I can imagine a world – because it has always existed – in which human beings and animals enter into a covenant and live together in peace and harmony, a world that day by day is transformed by the magic of love, a world that is free from death. This is not a dream.”
This seminar will be guided by two of our elders and other community members connected to our work with animals. In the mornings, we’ll dive into questions such as: What is the contribution of animals in the sacred alliance of life? What are their qualities? What do they show us? How can we cooperate with them? What is authentic contact?
In this sense, animals are our teachers. We’ll share from our living research in Terra Deva, our department for spiritual ecology, where we’ve been exploring interspecies communication: trustful contact and cooperation with plants, animals and all beings. You’ll get to know some aspects of a possible new culture of trust and cooperation that have emerged in our decades of research.
We’ll do practical work with and for the animals. We’ll form groups that dive deeper into contact with the animals that live with us. We’ll also explore cooperation with wild animals, like wild boars, as well as with animals that are often considered pests, such as rats. We’ll have a day trip with all our dogs – and other exceptional experiences!
In the afternoons, we’ll look into the basic thoughts of the Healing Biotopes Plan and the main areas of Tamera: What is peace work? What are Healing Biotopes? How can people live together in truth and trust? You’ll get a first glimpse into the experience of community life.
- the “Healing Biotopes Plan,” or why, despite global catastrophes unfolding, we still see a possibility for global healing
- what a “Healing Biotope” is
- our research findings in community, sexuality, love and partnership, in spirituality, art and healing, in cooperation with all beings
- contact with beings that do not speak our language, while inquiring about the intelligence and unity of all life
- the qualities of the animals and your very own connection to them
- a life where animals are our cooperation partners.
The program will be composed of:
- presentations and Q&A sessions with different wisdom holders from the community
- studying together, exploring thoughts and experiences that inspire us
- guided tours and visits to special departments, e.g. our Children’s Place, the Solar Test Field and the Water Retention Landscape
- spaces for deeper conversation and community building among the participants
- experiencing community building with Forum
- time in nature for contemplation and connection, partly with animals that live in Tamera
- hands-on work for the animals
- exercises to experience connectedness and true contact
- inviting dreams
- participating in events for the whole community, e.g. our Sunday matinee, the Ring of Power and Political Cafés.
- an interview with Sabine Lichtenfels, co-founder of Tamera and an interview (via video call) with Eike Braunroth, expert and long term researcher in the field of cooperation with all beings.
Sliding Scale from
€970 to €1540
(including seminar fee, board & accommodation)
Why are we using a sliding scale?
Please consider applying for or donating to our solidarity fund if you can’t pay the lower end of the sliding scale or want to support others.
Our invitation to Portuguese nationals.
Once you have filled out the registration form, we will send you an email with instructions on how to pay.
Please pay the full amount in advance.
If you are not able to pay the full amount in advance, please note that in order to confirm your registration, at a minimum, you must pay a non-refundable registration fee of €220.
Dormitories, own tent, or own van.
A room in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Vegan full board
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the course begins and depart the day after the course finishes.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring children to this course.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring pets to this course.