Global Love School
Explore how your personal issues in love and sexuality are part of a broader cultural transformation, in a three year program.
This is a radical transformative course for leaders and change-makers willing to question the most intimate notions about themselves and to apply global thinking to what is usually considered most private: our love and sexual relations. Participants will deepen by joining the 3 consecutive annual courses before being considered to become part of a more intimate alumni circle of close long-term partners.
You’ll delve into and learn about the political, cultural and historic dimensions of love and sexuality, as an indispensable foundation for transformation. You’ll explore how working on our personal love and sexual issues is part of a broader process of cultural healing. You’ll realize how this shift offers you possibilities of addressing “your” issues that aren’t available as long as you regard them as personal only.
You’ll experience the healing and liberating power of transparency. As we’ve seen in decades of community-building, transparency in front of a trusting group allows us to de-identify from our issues in a way that we can actually understand them, both its predicaments and healing potential, and gain the capacity to act with more choice.
You’ll tap into held spaces to experience, perceive and understand Eros as a universal life-force interconnecting all earthly life and how this shift of context can free us from fear, fixation and possessiveness.
Who is the course for?
- (Prospective) community founders
- Healing & coaching professionals
- Peace workers & activists
What you’ll learn
- A systemic understanding and contextualization of healing in love and sexuality
- The healing power of transparency and public intimacy: a visceral experience of the liberatory effect of self-revelation in front of a group.
- The significance of truth for lasting trust and its social conditions
- Anchoring in your own capacity to love, independently of your relationship
- Tapping into the transpersonal dimension of Eros
“This is an emerging Healing Biotope where we work to reconnect and restore the wholeness of life. Courses are focused on topics, but all of our research exists in an interconnected web, so your learning will likely expand on other areas.
As a learner, you can join our morning offers, which can include things like Yoga and Qi Gong. You’ll also be able to join in whole community events, like our Sunday matinee, the Ring of Power and Political Cafes.”
- Lectures with Q&A
- Spiritual exercises
- Ceremonial days of Eros and nature
- Smaller intimate pods
- Self-reflection and processing
- Individual study
After course support
- Establish peer-to-peer support network (e.g. through smaller pods)
- Five mentoring group calls until the next in-person course to integrate the teachings and experience into your life back home (optional, for extra fee)
- After completing the 3-year cycle, a mutual evaluation and decision of whether or not you’ll join our alumni research programs.
Research area: Healing of Love
Type of learning: Learn skills
Location: In Tamera
Introduction to Tamera, recommend the one with focus on love & sexuality.
People who are ready for a 3-year commitment.
Sliding scale from €890 to €1450 (including seminar fee, board & accommodation).
You find the cost too high? Explore our Solidarity Fund.
Willing to support others? Consider contributing to the Solidarity Fund.
Once you have filled out the registration form, we will send you an email with instructions on how to pay.
Please note that in order to confirm your registration, you must pay a non-refundable registration fee of €150.
Shared dormitories/group tents, Guest House, own tent, or own van.
Vegan full board.
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the program begins and depart the day after the program finishes.
We regret that children cannot be accommodated in this course.
We regret that pets cannot be accommodated in this course.