A Plan to End War
This 7-day seminar leads into an unusual space of thought and experience, with the goal of awakening a dream within us. A dream we can hardly believe in after all we have experienced in a millennia-old war epoch. It’s the dream of an Earth without war and violence. There is a concept, developed by Tamera co-founder Dieter Duhm, with which the seemingly impossible could be made possible.
Only a few thousand people who are working together with precision and determination are needed to accomplish this task. We invite you to get to know this undertaking step-by-step and find out whether you want to collaborate.
“The worldwide war is rooted in the deepest structures of our civilization and therefore cannot be overcome through appeals for peace, enlightenment and resistance. Global peace work needs a new global concept for a future without war.”
- The historical and political context of the phenomenon of “war”
- What is the role of humanity in these times
- Moving beyond the constructs of consensus reality
- The dream of love and the reality of war
- What is the information to end war?
- Concrete steps of manifestation and the possible role of Tamera
The program includes:
- Morning attunements, speeches, films
- Exchange and dialogue
- Individual space to absorb and rework thoughts & experiences
- Contemplation walks
- Intensive community experiences
- We recommend reading the text “The War Society and Its Transformation” by Dieter Duhm. The text is available in English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.
- This seminar is intended to be free from distractions and interference from cell phones. We want to build a space of presence – for each other and for the reception of subtle vibrations and great thoughts. We therefore ask all participants to refrain from using their phones during the seminar. (For necessary exceptions, please communicate with the facilitators.)
If you have questions or concerns about our guidelines relating to Corona you can sign up for one of our Zoom calls in the registration.
Sliding Scale from €580 to €1030
(including seminar fee, board & accommodation)
Why are we using a sliding scale?
Please consider applying for or donating to our solidarity fund if you can’t pay the lower end of the sliding scale or want to support others.
Our offer to Portuguese nationals.
If you cancel your participation to a course 2 weeks or less before the start of the program, we ask for a cancellation fee of €100.
Dormitories or own tent.
A room in the Guest House can be booked at an additional cost.
Vegan full board
Arrival and Departure
Please arrive the day before the course begins and depart the day after the course finishes.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring children to this course.
Please note that it’s not possible to bring pets to this course.